The Blue Man Group Show Reviews Los Angeles

Blue Man Grouping Reviews

Broadway ShowsFamily ShowsPerformance Art

Average customer review: 1.5 star rating (1.5 Stars)

Number of reviews: 21

4.0 star rating Barbara Scheibling from Springfield, Illinois

WHAT FUN!

Saw in Chicago. Visually surprising, exciting, fun, sitting also close to phase not wise. :o) It'due south entertainment of several sorts all bundled into ane fun presentation. It plays with the senses and makes it quite an feel! Tin't wait to run into them again. Bask!

3.0 star rating from Tulsa, Oklahoma

BLUE Homo SOEECHLESS

Was then disappointed! I couldn't follow the speechless theme and I sat in balcony and establish t see facial expressions equally no big screen to show up shut view! - would not go again but years ago the rockstar show was excellent

2.0 star rating Jeff G. from Los Angeles, California

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

Maybe this would entreatment to a five year onetime, but that's about information technology. Very trite and irksome, other than a few good percussion numbers. Disjointed audio and visual presentation that does non hold your attending at all. The background drummer and guitarist were quite good, and the drummer was especially animated. Nothing like the fabled prove in LV. Very slow, drawn out skits that weren't that funny and much too long. Very disappointing.

2.0 star rating Tomb from Los Angeles, California

DISAPPOINTED

Disjointed and total thwarting

2.0 star rating Denise from Dallas, Texas

Not EVEN AN Hr AND A HALF?

The total length of the show was only an hr and a half?! They could've added an boosted xxx minutes of nothing but music and that would've made me a lot happier than some of the stupid skits that they did… One guitar player one drummer and the three of them? I don't feel I got my moneys worth that's for sure… A full thwarting… I gave one star for each hundred dollars I wasted

2.0 star rating KB from Minneapolis, Minnesota

DISAPPOINTED

Went to the Blue human being is Vagas years ago and loved it... took my granddaughter tonight and vas very disappointed.. kept waiting for the prove to get good... it didn't happen!

2.0 star rating Mike from Buffalo, New York

Not MUCH MUSIC

This snowfall was ane.v hrs and half of this was comedy stick with no music. If you see this you volition realize that yous saw this in other acts over the years. The Television receiver scrap was on PBS tv years agone. I was expecting more music and drumming. I did non like the evidence, the 3 other people I went with too did not like it.

2.0 star rating from Newnan, GA

COMPLETELY Inverse FROM THEIR ORIGINS, VERY DISAPPOINTED

I feel similar it was a human beliefs experiment. "How much expressionless space can nosotros get away with during the prove," seemed to be the theme. The sad matter is, they're talented but it was subconscious past all the dead space, odd stares, feeling each other's heads???, blackness outs, audience picking (felt like 8 total minutes of additional dead space), etc. There was very, very little of the original BMG repertoire and that was the biggest grievance of all. I saw nearly iii min of the light/paint drums I was so looking forward to. The pipe work was near 5 min. In that location was xxx min of ODD impromptu 'skit' type stuff which was barely funny. They've gone downhill... non worth the money. I how they take their talents and bring back the good ol stuff. Their drummer and bass player were expert just stuck in the back and while I sympathise they're not bluish men... information technology was simply odd I guess.

1.0 star rating David piano from Los Angeles, California

SNOOZFEST

This was a repetitive pulsate show! They recycled the same few drum tricks over and over again. The street performer drumming outside in a bucket was more entertaining. Salve your money and buy tickets to a different show

1.0 star rating Matthew John from Los Angeles, California

SPEECHLESS NOTHING Good TO SAY

I am totally speechless. I cannot believe I've sat through the first hour earlier walking out. The loud repetitive drumming an disorganized video was a complete waste of my money and time. That quite perchance must be the worst testify I've ever seen at the Pantages. My ears are still ring, please stop chirapsia on the drums.

1.0 star rating Mike from El Paso, Texas

DON'T Waste YOUR MONEY!

Saw this at the Plaza on Tuesday, Nov.19. Not at all what we expected. Afterward thirty minutes my wife and I were wondering when the expert stuff will happen. It never did. The whole show but consisted of drumming on unlike things and throwing marshmallows into each others mouths. Distressing I bought the the tickets!

1.0 star rating from El Paso, Texas

BLUE Human being GROUP

Nothing but a full disappointment

1.0 star rating Mike B from San Antonio, Texas

TIRED Deed

The testify lacked any free energy and has shown that afterwards 30 years, it has ran out of gas. The evidence in Vegas was corking years ago. I expected some of the aforementioned stuff. Very tiresome and drawn out. Some of the human action is exactly the same as I saw 20 years ago. It only looks like the production has given upwards!

1.0 star rating Mr J from Costa Mesa, California

NOTHING NEW - Not WORTH IT

Took my family unit to meet this last dark. If anything this seems like a bare bones shadow of the original production.

1.0 star rating Brooke from Dallas, Texas

BLUE Human being GROUP DALLAS

So disappointed!!!! And then much of this show was long drawn out skits... or audience participation that was awkward and non funny at all. The background drummer and guitarist was all I really enjoyed.

1.0 star rating Darius Shroff from Dallas, Texas

SUCKED!!!

What a total waste of fourth dimension and money. To the point where it was boring!! Most of the humor was extremely lame. I was expecting a lot more percussion from the 3 of them, merely the little that they did wasn't all that impressive or artistic. The drummer and bass guitarist backing them were overpowering and quite frankly better than them. Please don't waste your time and money.

1.0 star rating Bruce from Minneapolis, Minnesota

SUCKED

This show was beyond bad. The best part of the night was having dinner at Craves. This evidence was designed to accept your money and give you nix. It was boring, and was only hoping that they would wow me with something. Hello, how about some entertainment!! LV was the best, this was the worse. Just when they started playing some good sounds, they stopped and called it a night. .

1.0 star rating Brian from Minneapolis, Minnesota

DISAPPOINTED

Too short, quondam one-act. Would have rather spent money on local band.

1.0 star rating Russ Schmidt from Minneapolis, Minnesota

VERY SLOW PACED - TOO MUCH DOWN Fourth dimension

We loved them the commencement time we saw them 3 years agone and brought the kids back this twelvemonth in Minnesota. The show was very irksome paced, defective in excitement, and had a lot of downwardly time. They seemed to milk the standing and looking around way besides much through the full bear witness. I volition not be going back to their show in the futurity.

1.0 star rating Justin from Minneapolis, Minnesota

SPEECHLESS

I have to believe the reason they named this tour speechless is because if you have zilch nice to day, don't say anything at all. Exactly why everyone was expressionless silent leaved the Country Theatre.

1.0 star rating George from South Bend, Indiana

IT WAS A Permit Downwardly

Offset, information technology was freezing cold in South Bend on Saturday nighttime March 26. The group refused the doors being opened 1 60 minutes before the performance (vii PM EST) and nosotros're opened at 730. We were never given a reason why. The performance started around 830 and finished at 9:35 PM EST. Nosotros paid approximately $95 a ticket for a 1 60 minutes performance. That's a rip-off. The performance featured BMG, along with a guitarist and drummer. The guitarist and drummer took abroad from what we take seen in the past from BMG. There was besides a lot of snoozing moments during the performance. And so the show was really 45 minutes long. There should exist a refund given. Probably won't run across BMG again which is upsetting.

What you idea

Seen Blue Human Group? Loved it? Hated it?

Help your fellow Los Angeles Theater visitors past leaving the first review. Everyone will dearest you for it, nosotros hope!

Write a review now

Nearby

Venue home

Venue abode

location

Location

restaurants Dining Restaurants

hotels

Hotels

Additional Information

seating chart

Seating Seating map

Spread the give-and-take

Sound skillful to you? Share this page on social media and let your friends know nearly Blue Man Grouping at Pantages Theater Hollywood.

Please annotation: The term Pantages Theater Hollywood and/or Blue Man Grouping as well every bit all associated graphics, logos, and/or other trademarks, tradenames or copyrights are the property of the Pantages Theater Hollywood and/or Blue Human Group and are used herein for factual descriptive purposes simply. We are in no manner associated with or authorized by the Pantages Theater Hollywood and/or Blue Human Group and neither that entity nor any of its affiliates have licensed or endorsed usa to sell tickets, goods and or services in conjunction with their events.

beaverpoichad.blogspot.com

Source: https://www.los-angeles-theatre.com/theaters/pantages-theater/blue-man-group-customer-reviews.php?r=a&page=all

0 Response to "The Blue Man Group Show Reviews Los Angeles"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel